The aliens are coming! The life of your crew is in your hands. Can you defend your ship from the pesky invaders? Take control of a powerful Combat Mech and take them head on! Upgrade your abilities and weapons to be able to stand your ground against increasingly more overwhelming enemy assault. Show off your combat skills, reflexes and endurance. Remember: even a smallest mistake can lead to an abrupt end of your adventure!
Mech Rage is a top-down shooter, set in a science-fiction universe. Take control of John – a greenhorn captain of an intergalactic spaceship, Excalibur. Defend your ship and crew from a sudden alien attack. Your only weapon is an advanced Combat Mech. Take control of its armanents, traverse multiple varied levels, and clear the corridors of your ship from the alien infestation. Your fate depends on your combat skills, reflexes and endurance. Upgrade your mech, obtain new weapons and use them to stand your ground against increasingly overwhelming enemy assault. Are you ready for combat?
– immersive and challenging gameplay
– 3 difficulty levels
– perfect for both seasoned veterans and players new to the shooter genre
– dynamic combat
– varied enemies
The battle against Zotrix aliens is getting closer to your
door step. Every space station in the network is in danger
and Solar Division command needs your help to setup
proper strategy for the defense. This, primarily strategy,
game blends game mechanics between tower defense and
real time strategy with hybrid elements such as patrolling
ships, navigation towers. You are trusted with this
important task before the whole network is taken to the
edge of the unknown.
• 45 action packed missions
• 6 different challenge modes (CLASSIC, ALL TOWERS ON,
REVERSAL, LIMITED TOWERS, MAX CREDITS, ENDLESS)
• Rankings for Classic mode
• 15 towers
• 32 types of aliens with full encyclopedia
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn’t have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet – all 100 of them – and just ride!
Build and discover in Charterstone – a digital board game campaign. Shape your village into the new Eternal City!
The official digital adaptation of Jamey Stegmaier’s board game –
It’s a campaign strategy game with high replayability, where players build the new Eternal City!
Build and discover in Charterstone!
Just take a look at the honors the board game received:
2018 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Nominee
2017 Meeples’ Choice Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
2017 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee”
The campaign is divided into a series of separate games. Each game will have its own unique rule and bonus objective. Each game will build upon the previous one and add something new! Your decisions and play style will affect the progress and the end of the campaign. What’s more, there are no negative interactions between players. In other words, you score points on the back of your own strategy, not by undermining your opponents. It’s especially important when playing against your friends or family in online or hot-seats multiplayer!
So what is the game about? Can you convince the forever king to declare your village the new Eternal City?
• Pick one of the 6 unique characters to lead your charter
• Discover new buildings, scoring possibilities and game mechanics
• Strategize and manage your workers, buildings and resources
• Watch the ruleset, and the village, expand from game to game
• Build upon your progress from previous games
• Uncover the story as you progress through the campaign
What can you expect?
• Official Charterstone rules, consulted with Jamey Stegmaier himself
• Play with AI, friends or both – great experience for both solo and group play
• Online cross-platform multiplayer
• Hot-seats style local multiplayer
• AI opponents – Easy, Medium or Hard
• Full 12 games Campaign
• Single Game mode – a flexible and adjustable mode for a quick match!
• Save your map at any time and play it later with your friends
• Pre-set and randomly generated maps
• Awesomely animated board game map, buildings, cards, characters and more!
• Full replayability – no two campaigns will be the same
• Unique experience of a board game with the convenience of a digital platform
• No negative interactions between players – no backstabbing!
Retro side-scrolling platformer featuring a cute magical cat adventuring 63 levels, each with their own unique boss battle spread across 7 worlds.
MagiCat takes players on a quest to retrieve a stolen artifact and explore the astounding magical worlds of the MagiCat universe. Using the powers of dashing, high jump, and fireball, along with items that can be unlocked as the story progresses, players must help MagiCat regain the world’s lost relic. Players will indulge in a memorable adventure packed with excitement and addictive gameplay.
The game features:
– Handcrafted retro experience ranged from the colorful pixelated art, nostalgic music, and classic platformer gameplay mixed with modern elements.
– World map with many secrets to explore.
– 63 levels each with their own unique boss battle spread across 7 worlds.
– Gorgeous level design with a learning curve that will satisfy those that love to face challenges.
– Various unlockable skills and color schemes for the main character.
The story begins when protagonist Kasane’s wish comes true after he temporarily transfers from his high school in Sapporo to a Shounan sister school to start as a scholarship student in October.
For Kasane, who wished to go somewhere far away, a new step filled with expectations of reunions with close friends after seven years and new places caused a ripple, leading to a complicated love story.
A challenging action RPG with deep souls-like combat and rogue-like elements.
Explore a dreadful dungeon and fight smart enemies that will plan and collaborate between themselves to defeat you.
COMPLETELY SKILL-BASED COMBAT: Each enemy has its own set of skills, behaviors and collaborations. Learn their patterns and discover their weakness before they lay their hands on you.
EXCITING PROGRESSION: Be responsible for rebuilding and maintaining your guild’s village. Meet new characters, choose your traps, your weapons and keep track of your discoveries and unlocked content.
HANDCRAFTED & PROCEDURAL GENERATION: Designed to make each new run a completely new experience. Each room is handcrafted to get the most out of the combat, but you’ll never explore the same dungeon twice.
“Paratopic is probably the most important first-person game this year.”Waypoint
You got caught smuggling VHS tapes across the border, and now there’s hell to pay. You want to find an elusive rare bird in the forest and snap its picture. You have to kill a man in the back room of a shady diner.
This is Paratopic, an experimental first-person horror game named by Rock, Paper, Shotgun as one of the best games of 2018, and by FACT mag as having one of the top 10 soundtracks of the year.
• A narrative-driven horror-tinged adventure game that takes you on a journey through a cruel fever dream world.
• Cut between numerous detailed and varied vignettes to unravel how the stories of three separate characters intersect.
• Explore the detritus of forbidden industry, kill, drive through the night, find yourself in conversation with some very off-kilter individuals.
• A leisurely playthrough should take forty-five minutes, give or take, with plenty more to discover in the detailed, grimy low polygon environments. Or speedrun it, if you’d prefer.
• Over an hour of gorgeous dark ambient music is used to create our subtly dynamic soundscape. An anachronistic blend of modern and outdated production as glitches and textural pads meet synthesis & sampling akin to 1990s Unreal Engine soundtracks.
• Playable both in TV and handheld mode, experience a critically acclaimed short-form masterpiece at home or on the go. Take the horror with you.
A song takes a boy to a different space-time. Upon realizing it, the boy was standing in a strange place. Nostalgic. But something is different. Japan has survived a closed era. Democratic politics and free culture make people and colors the country. In those times…Is it true? A strange unseen feeling with a mixture of nostalgia and discomfort. A boy met in a time-slip world, three girls and nine youths. The boy goes on an air journey with them. Why do they travel? Where is your destination? And what is this world all about? The ship moves on with many mysteries. Towards the end of the story. The future of bonds begins now.
Playing Chicken Range is simple, shoot as many chickens as you can before you get covered in eggs!
Fun and Quirky shoot-em-up game.
The object of the game is to shoot the chickens using an array of different weaponry, from pistols, to AK47, RPG’s to Alien Ray Guns! Gameplay is set over a field twice as wide as the screen, so you must be constantly moving your aim side to side in order to reach the whole game field.
To increase the difficulty, the chickens throw eggs at the screen to obscure the player’s field of view. Once your screen is covered….GAME OVER!
During each level, ammo crates drop at varying intervals which will refresh your ammo levels and “Shino”.
Carry up to 3 weapons with you; only 4 are available in the earlier levels, the remaining weapons will unlock as you progress through the levels.
The game contains 15 different levels. Each level introduces different baddie chickens with varying difficulties to kill them due to enhanced protection gear. Chicken types include Riot Police Chickens, Tank Chickens, Ninja Chickens, Helicopter Chickens and many more!
Climb into the cockpit of an otherworldly war machine and fly into battle against a horrifying alien race bent on eradicating humanity to preserve their own civilization.
Blaze through the battlefield in style in your “Crossbreed” – a mech suit built jointly of human and alien technology.
Everything is riding on you! The game features vertical-scrolling, side-scrolling, and rail-shooter perspectives all seamlessly integrated alongside each other in brilliantly laid out 2.5D visuals.
The ever-changing gameplay dynamic this creates represents an evolution in the shoot-’em-up genre that helps draw it into the modern era, but the skill level needed to dodge bullets and rout the opposition remains high.
Take part in the annual Timber Tennis world championships – win trophies, and compete in local or online multiplayer mode!
Meet Timber Tennis: Versus, an entirely new addition to the Timberman family – a series of games enjoyed by more than 30 000 000 people around the world!
Take part in the annual Timber Tennis world championships – use your special skills, watch out for super shots, and collect prizes to beat all the rivals and reach the grand final! Unlock all the characters (including Princess, Hipster, Boxer and many more), win trophies, and compete in local or online multiplayer mode with your friends!
– easy to learn, hard to master
– online and local versus modes
– ranked and private online matches
– single player campaign
– recognizable characters (including Timberman and his good friends)
– tons of content to unlock (characters, tennis balls)
– tasty pixel art graphics
Hit the road to epic adventure in Car Quest: drive, collect, explore, solve, discover.
Buckle-up for an epic road trip through a colorful world of puzzles and adventure. Use driving skills and puzzle solving abilities to find missing artifacts and piece together the broken world of Blocktaria.
DRIVE everywhere: it’s like your favorite kart racing and platforming puzzle adventure game all wrapped up into one.
COLLECT batteries to unlock portals and recover 100+ artifacts to unlock new realms and paths on the road to discovery.
EXPLORE more than 15 unique visually striking realms.
SOLVE physical puzzles, push obstructions, jump off ramps, or skillfully navigate challenging mazes.
DISCOVER the secrets of Blocktaria and recover the lost memories of your helpful but very forgetful guide, Lord Blockstar. What is his story? What secrets will be revealed?
– 4+ hours of gameplay
– 15+ surreal realms to discover
– 100+ artifacts to collect
– Put your driving skills and puzzle solving abilities to the test
– No damage, no time limits
– Intriguing story to discover
– Soothing visuals and soundtrack
– The perfect ‘no internet connection’ road trip or travel game
– Support for multiple languages
– Feel every skid, bump and crash with HD Rumble support
– Hint stations to replay the last secret revealed
– Toggle all hints on/off (useful for second time players and speedruns)
– Reduced grind: all artifacts are permanently collected
– Adjusted values and added more mega coins
– Unlock new cars by completing the game
– New breed of easier to herd sheep!
– UI tweaks for improved readability
– Game progress can be reset